At Detechnical.com, we are always looking for passionate contributors who are willing to inform, inspire and engage our readers with valuable content. We love to publish content about Technology, Apps, Gadgets, AR/VR and Tech Tips. By contributing to our website you can share your knowledge with our fast-growing audience.
We request you to read the below-mentioned submission guidelines before submitting your article.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Write a unique, error-free and well-structured article.
- Choose a topic that never covered before on our blog.
- Articles must be related to our categories.
- Compulsory: the article must have at-least 4/5 sub-headings [H2].
- Intro and other paragraphs should be short esp.
- Bullet/numbered list tags are highly recommended for How, What, When, sort of instructional topics that require to the point answers or explanations.
- Keep sentences short
- Avoid complex words
- Make use of correct facts, grammar, and spellings.
- We do not accept promotional & Affiliate links.
- Add relevant royalty-free images or add with the media source.
- Minimum 600 to 800 words.
- Add 1-2 internal links.
- Do not include any shady link in the content.
How to Submit?
If you are agreed on the above-mentioned guidelines then send us your article at firstname.lastname@example.org by following the below procedure.
- Mail Subject: Guest Post Contribution “Detechnical”
- Author name
- Short author bio (like a sweet tweet)